One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However, the change in the photovoltage amplitude was at least reversible, and it seems likely that the change was not due to some irreversible denaturation.’
- ‘When denaturation takes place, some of the physical and biological properties (but not the nutritional qualities) of the proteins are affected.’
- ‘This damage may occur in response to anything that will cause protein denaturation including thermal stress, osmotic stress, and chemical damage.’
- ‘Various mechanisms that protect the cell from protein denaturation might assist the organism in withstanding different stressful factors, like heat and drought.’
- ‘In proteins, this process results in denaturation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.