One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘What is important to me is for the privatization process and the transition from one administration to another to proceed smoothly, maintaining at the same time the high quality and speed of denationalization,’ he said.’
- ‘Various possibilities for denationalisation of the tobacco holding were discussed, a Government spokesperson said.’
- ‘In the sphere of industry, denationalisation would begin with the light industries and those producing food.’
- ‘One option was to make restructuring of the holding group part of the privatisation, which means that its denationalisation would be delayed.’
- ‘So intense has been the heat generated by the vested interests opposing the denationalization of these two institutions that the matter has still not been sorted out.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.