One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The lesions of demyelination are histopathologically characteristic of the disease.’
- ‘It might, for example, be a factor in killing oligodendrocytes, and hence triggering demyelination in Multiple Sclerosis, an autoimmune disorder.’
- ‘Postural hypotension has been associated with cerebral hypoperfusion and decreased oxygenation of the frontal lobes and with the presence of white matter lesions corresponding to demyelination and arteriosclerosis.’
- ‘Multiple sclerosis typically begin in early adulthood and is characterized by multiple areas of demyelination and sclerosis of the brain, spinal cord, or both.’
- ‘Recent work is again focused on the vascular changes as a basis of the breakdown of the blood-brain barrier that precedes the inflammation and demyelination in a multiple sclerosis plaque.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.