One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Laurent recently told senior colleagues that partial demutualization - the process of changing a company's ownership structure to one based on shareholders - would ‘galvanize’ the group.’
- ‘Back in May of this year, we reviewed the performance of various windfall shares received following the demutualisation of various building societies.’
- ‘The amendments may have raised the barrier against members voting in favour of any demutualisation.’
- ‘Melmoth says the group hopes to expand - care homes for the elderly being the next opportunity - but says it will resist demutualisation.’
- ‘You have to go a long way down the list to find a company that hasn't been floated in a privatisation or demutualisation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.