One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Despite the national sighs of relief about demonopolisation of telecommunications, a vacuum has set in over precisely how the liberalisation is going to work.’
- ‘The 2001 budget law provided for the demonopolization of telecommunications and certain types of insurance, but basic telephony and workers’ compensation insurance remain a monopoly.’
- ‘According to a 2001 study by a well-known think tank, utility demonopolization would create 45,000 new jobs.’
- ‘The most significant change that occurred under the given laws was the demonopolization of commercial banking, the core of which is the process of gradual diminishing of the role of state in the commercial banks' activity.’
- ‘Privatization, decentralization, demonopolization, deregulation and outsourcing became the main instruments of reform.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.