One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And the demolishers have put up a small hand-written sign saying: ‘Windows, doors for sale’.’
- ‘What demolishers need is access to the as-built drawings so that when our grandchildren are tearing these places down they know the design philosophy’
- ‘He did much to rescue Keighley's architectural heritage which was disappearing under the demolisher's hammer.’
- ‘One of East London's most beautiful old buildings, the cream-coloured Barclays Bank on the corner of Oxford and Union Streets, will soon fall to the demolishers ' quick and ruthless tools.’
- ‘I see him as a good demolisher but a bad architect.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.