One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In a way that relates to the structure of populations.‘the state is geographically and demographically diverse’
- ‘Demographically speaking, the baby boom of 1946 to 1964 was an aberration.’
- ‘Purposeful sampling was used to identify demographically diverse groups of informants.’
- ‘In the demographically declining European nations, labor isn't increasing at all - in fact, often the labor force is getting smaller.’
- ‘She's a woman, after all, and romantic movies are demographically tailored to meet the cinematic needs of the fairer sex.’
- ‘Data is weighted to demographically represent the North American population.’
- ‘What you're really describing is a Europe that is imploding demographically.’
- ‘Many policy implications arise from demographically induced economic changes.’
- ‘We are indeed a young country demographically compared to Japan, Germany, Spain, Italy, Korea and many others.’
- ‘It all goes back to the late 1980s, when the last two years of high school were being transformed demographically.’
- ‘But if you are a fan of the Senator, you will find much of the rest of Indiana tilted demographically in her favor.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.