A thirty-second note.
- ‘Here the demisemiquaver groups and double stops can be played by simply barring across the top two strings, and moving position as shown.’
- ‘The last line begins a new bar and also opens with demisemiquavers, just as the first line does.’
- ‘The music never lets up for a moment and both players have to cope with roulades of demisemiquavers in both hands.’
- ‘But from bar 96 onwards other members of the orchestra are playing demisemiquaver (thirty-second note) passage-work, scales and arpeggios, so obviously we should also.’
- ‘From Bar 301 we have the passage with the single demisemiquaver A at the end of the bar.’