One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Osteomalacia is characterized by demineralization of previously formed bone leading to increased softness and susceptibility to fracture.’
- ‘Without the proper mineral balance in the end product, calcium fortification can actually cause demineralization, offsetting the bone strength and bone development effects of calcium fortification.’
- ‘It has been established that in the case of demineralization of the bones, silica loss comes before calcium loss.’
- ‘Bone demineralization and generalized muscular deconditioning occur in all people who experience bed rest, immobility, or sedentary lifestyles.’
- ‘It is the demineralization of bones that leaves them weak and susceptible to fractures.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.