One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He said the sensitive issues of disarmament and demilitarization in the battle zone would be discussed Tuesday as part of the issues related to the resettlement.’
- ‘The looming prospect of war has given an upcoming conference on disarmament and demilitarisation a heightened sense of urgency.’
- ‘‘It means working for universal demilitarisation and nuclear disarmament,’ he said.’
- ‘Political commitments to demilitarisation notwithstanding, the military chiefs won't give up their toys.’
- ‘He said the issues remained those of police reform, demilitarisation, decommissioning of paramilitary weapons and investigations into specific cases of past human rights abuses.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.