One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Hotel accommodations with bed, breakfast, and one main meal per day.
- ‘Rates start at about $74 per person double, including breakfast, and $92 per person for demi-pension.’
- ‘Lodging with families in Versailles includes demi-pension (breakfast daily, and dinner five days a week).’
- ‘Please note that during certain times of year, some hotels require the purchase of the demi-pension package.’
- ‘Participants will stay in student residence halls with demi-pension.’
- ‘The college's comprehensive fee covers the application fee, deposit, program tuition and studio art fee, housing, and meals (demi-pension) while classes are in session, and an activity deposit.’
French, literally ‘half board’.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.