One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And since the education system is being funded by tax dollars rather than by the demanders themselves, it becomes much easier to increase salaries (regardless of competence).’
- ‘Anyway, I wish I could hand these demanders of authenticity a copy of any book by Miss Manners.’
- ‘Financial institutions are simultaneously demanders in one and suppliers in another set of financial markets.’
- ‘Because they reflect choices made by suppliers and demanders, market prices tell us a lot - although not everything - about the preferences of those suppliers and demanders.’
- ‘Electricity suppliers promise to meet the use by demanders - when you switch on your lights, you expect them to come on.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.