One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Motivated or caused by economic demand.‘releasing this amount of money into the market could lead to demand-driven price inflation’
- ‘A demand-driven contraction in output will create a fall in measured productivity until employment contracts.’
- ‘The World Bank and IMF have introduced what they call a demand-driven policy, where water will only go to households that pay for it.’
- ‘Demand is growing much faster than investment; the 2 % GDP growth estimated for Q3 was overwhelmingly demand-driven.’
- ‘They are fostering domestic demand-driven growth models, after the global financial crisis revealed that high export-led growth could be problematic for developing countries.’
- ‘Many companies believe that within the next five years, 95 percent of supply chains will be demand-driven.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.