One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The remainder of the collection was subjected to thermal demagnetization in MM2D demagnetizers.’
- ‘The rocks were then thermally demagnetized with an ASC thermal demagnetizer.’
- ‘The specimens were processed using a JR5A spinner magnetometer and demagnetized using a Molspin tumbler demagnetizer.’
- ‘He explained to me that the difference is sometimes hard to hear at first, but if he ran the disc through the CD demagnetizer, it would be more obvious.’
- ‘And unfortunately, someone accidentally put the induction video into the mail room's demagnetiser - so that will probably be delayed somewhat.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.