One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A triangular arrangement of electrical three-phase windings in series, each of the three wires of the circuit being connected to a junction of two windings.
- ‘The voltage and current rules for a delta connection must be used when determining line and phase values of voltage current.’
- ‘The respective delta connections of each main and additional windings are three delta points,, and of the main winding which are perfectly symmetrical and equidistant from each other.’
- ‘The work is extended to as polyphase circuit analysis, including wye and delta connections.’
- ‘After the start, the circuit is switched to delta connection and the motor receives the nominal voltage.’
- ‘In the present example of a three-phase system, the known star connections and delta connections, for example, can be used at the same time.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.