A method of group decision-making and forecasting that involves successively collating the judgments of experts.
- ‘The authors suggest ways to use the Delphi technique to define outcomes for assessing institutional effectiveness.’
- ‘A conventional Delphi technique using three rounds was the procedure chosen for data collection and analysis.’
- ‘The method of research chosen for this study was the Delphi technique.’
- ‘Researchers used a modified Delphi technique to ascertain: 1) importance and priority; 2) proficiency level; and 3) agreement of respondents with the proficiency level.’
- ‘An example of qualitative information risk analysis is the Delphi technique.’
In allusion to the ancient Greek oracle at Delphi.