One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Thematically, the film centers on the delicateness of life.’
- ‘It has a delicateness of tone that recalls Debussy.’
- ‘It was fantastic and different, somehow managing to bring out the delicateness of fish and the heartiness of stew at the same time.’
- ‘He was tall and thin almost to the point of delicateness, but he didn't look like a beanpole, and I don't think I would have described him as lanky either.’
- ‘They were definitely a man's step, not the same delicateness of a woman, but they were definitely muffled, it sounded like a man who naturally walked silently.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.