One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This sort of delegitimization of terrorism, I think, is courageous.’
- ‘By far the most influential cause of the possible trend toward the delegitimization of warfare is the global media.’
- ‘But it's also another small step in the delegitimization of the very idea that the out-of-power party has the right to oppose the party in power.’
- ‘The end of the Cold War, therefore, was less a ‘victory’ of one side over the other than a joint process of delegitimization, the dissolution of two separate political imaginaries.’
- ‘In societies, such as the African ones where religion is woven into virtually every aspect of life, its delegitimization can easily lead to the collapse of social norms and cultural identities.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.