One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘My generation of marriage delayers drifted into this period without any real understanding of its value or meaning.’
- ‘Miss the 31 January filing deadline - £100 penalty, plus a further £100 if you haven't filed by 31 July (and potentially £60 a day for serious delayers)’
- ‘This was by necessity a long term strategy and gave rise to the term, Fabian tactic as well as earning Maximus the name Cunctator - the delayer.’
- ‘Among those men, 53% said they were not interested in getting married anytime soon - the marriage delayers.’
- ‘There are different categories of family planning and these are multi-partners, breast-feeders, limiters and spacers or delayers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.