One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A few testimonies from the least exceptionable of deistical writers must suffice on this topic.’
- ‘In 1732 he published The Case of Reason, arguing faith against deistical scepticism.’
- ‘But among the prominent American founders, Jefferson would have been at the more secular or deistical side of the spectrum.’
- ‘This list is by no means complete, nor are many of the names surprising, but it does provide a useful sample of deistical writers from which to proceed with this study.’
- ‘A number of deistical societies, ‘temples of reason,’ and newspapers devoted to rational religion were launched.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.