One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Continuous deionizers, mainly used in labs for polishing, do not require regeneration.’
- ‘Because of the hazardous nature of these chemicals, permanent deionizers are seldom used in hemodialysis facilities.’
- ‘Portable exchange deionizers are provided in a fully-regenerated, ready-to-use condition by vendors.’
- ‘Additionally, deionizers are often used in industrial applications involving reclamation of heavy metals.’
- ‘The efficiency of deionisers are constantly monitored by measuring resistivity of effluent water.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.