One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Many obstacles to deinstitutionalisation still exist: psychiatrists have a very low threshold for hospital admission as they are held legally responsible for any misdoing by their patients.’
- ‘The bases for institutionalisation and deinstitutionalisation in mental health care remain poorly researched and understood’
- ‘The new policy of deinstitutionalization and provision of community care may reduce the number of psychiatric in-patients but will not solve the problem.’
- ‘Since the 1950s mental health care in most industrialised countries has been characterised by deinstitutionalisation, with national reforms varying in their pace, fashion, and exact results.’
- ‘The problem is not of deinstitutionalization; it's more a problem of resources that should exist in the community.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.