One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
verbdeinstalling, deinstals, deinstalled, deinstalls[with object]
- ‘I wish to deinstal these two programs.’
- ‘Go to device manager and remove all audio hardware, go go remove install and deinstal audio driver if there, restart.’
- ‘Now we want to program an update, which recognizes the old one, saves some files, and finally deinstals it.’
- ‘So does this mean I should deinstall any streaming-video software from my laptop before I visit the UK, lest I be charged the TV license fee while going through customs?’
- ‘To deinstal a driver please use the software section in your system settings.’
- ‘However, the systems can be deinstalled and moved to a new location and re-installed relatively easily.’
- 1.1humorous Dismiss from employment.‘the company lost funding and I was deinstalled’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.