One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The hazardous waste furnace burned items such as oils, degreasers, other solvents, and coal.’
- ‘Armed with all these new lubricants, oils, bore cleaners, solvents, degreasers and fouling removers, we cleaned two revolvers and two semiautos.’
- ‘Anyone know where I can buy citrus degreaser in bulk?’
- ‘In addition, formic acid is an active ingredient in commercial cleaning products, such as descalers, rust removers, and degreasers.’
- ‘Speaking of solvents and degreasers, be certain to use them in a well-ventilated area.’
- ‘A filter may be cleaned by being removed and soaked in a degreasing solution until the grease is dissolved, and then washed with warm, soapy water to remove any traces of the degreaser.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.