One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A filter may be cleaned by being removed and soaked in a degreasing solution until the grease is dissolved, and then washed with warm, soapy water to remove any traces of the degreaser.’
- ‘In addition, formic acid is an active ingredient in commercial cleaning products, such as descalers, rust removers, and degreasers.’
- ‘The hazardous waste furnace burned items such as oils, degreasers, other solvents, and coal.’
- ‘Speaking of solvents and degreasers, be certain to use them in a well-ventilated area.’
- ‘Armed with all these new lubricants, oils, bore cleaners, solvents, degreasers and fouling removers, we cleaned two revolvers and two semiautos.’
- ‘Anyone know where I can buy citrus degreaser in bulk?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.