One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘With waste that was non-biodegradable and material that could be recycled collected separately, it was an easy task to convert degradable waste into value-added compost.’
- ‘‘We have not yet withdrawn from using the degradable bags, but we are looking at a number of alternatives, including paper bags which are not as environmentally-friendly,’ she said.’
- ‘Because royal jelly's composition is nearly 70 percent water, it's highly degradable, and freeze-drying helps lock in its nutrient value.’
- ‘It was the first of the major UK supermarket chains to introduce 100% degradable carrier bags in all stores.’
- ‘This is particularly true of products constructed of rubber, silicone, plastic, or other degradable components, but any product can degrade over time.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.