One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the 1970s, however, scientists revisited the idea of using cellulose by exploiting new technologies to enhance its properties whilst maintaining its degradability.’
- ‘Additional research is certainly warranted examining factors associated with ruminal degradability of barley grain.’
- ‘But false claims of biodegradability in the past and a lack of a widely accepted and credible degradability standard have undercut the public's trust.’
- ‘Additional research is warranted examining factors associated with ruminal degradability of barley grain as ruminal degradability is highly variable and has a large impact on animal performance.’
- ‘Other studies have demonstrated that maturation frequently limits protein degradation rate and effective protein degradability in a variety of warm- and cool-season grasses.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.