One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And she had an extraordinary deftness and lightness of touch, plus a great facility with language.’
- ‘If you want a memoir where you're swept along by verbal deftness and narrative skill, look elsewhere.’
- ‘But there is much satisfaction in seeing a modern classic performed with such deftness and humour, and recognising the universality of its underlying themes.’
- ‘Military strength is part of that power, but so is diplomatic deftness.’
- ‘A post-graduate in music and law, he handled the only percussion instrument to be featured with deftness of a master.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.