One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Well, have you ever wished that there was a way to defog the windows in your car without waiting for that heater?’
- ‘Grabbing my glasses I defogged them and then placed them on my nose.’
- ‘The helmet was very tough though and had built in electric units to keep it defogged… and once the face plate was closed, it could not be opened until descending below 10,000 feet.’
- ‘When decompression is believed to be complete, the circulating nurse attaches the light source and camera to the endoscope and defogs and white balances it.’
- ‘Suited in gear similar to that of an egressing pilot, test parachutist candidate Mark Cusimano attempts to defog his protective goggles before his jump.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.