One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Each of those attacks the defensibility of the exercise of the discretion in the circumstances of this case.’
- ‘But hopefully it will also allow us to increase our defensibility.’
- ‘Once the matter is formulated in this way, however, the important question is not so much the defensibility of the modest essentialist position as its significance.’
- ‘Polygyny in that group may be associated with male territoriality and defensibility of nesting resources.’
- ‘Legal defensibility of the tests is also an important component.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.