One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Once the matter is formulated in this way, however, the important question is not so much the defensibility of the modest essentialist position as its significance.’
- ‘But hopefully it will also allow us to increase our defensibility.’
- ‘Each of those attacks the defensibility of the exercise of the discretion in the circumstances of this case.’
- ‘Legal defensibility of the tests is also an important component.’
- ‘Polygyny in that group may be associated with male territoriality and defensibility of nesting resources.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.