One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But, smaller companies without a sustainable and defendable niche may be squeezed out.’
- ‘Sometimes, it's good to just like something for no defendable reason whatsoever!’
- ‘Effectively, this states that council's actions are legally defendable but it does not address if they are morally justifiable or if other actions are permissible.’
- ‘I want a proper, defendable retail strategy for the county.’
- ‘Boards and CEOs have been shortsighted in allowing both severance and pay to escalate without defendable reasons.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.