One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Effectively, this states that council's actions are legally defendable but it does not address if they are morally justifiable or if other actions are permissible.’
- ‘But, smaller companies without a sustainable and defendable niche may be squeezed out.’
- ‘Boards and CEOs have been shortsighted in allowing both severance and pay to escalate without defendable reasons.’
- ‘Sometimes, it's good to just like something for no defendable reason whatsoever!’
- ‘I want a proper, defendable retail strategy for the county.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.