One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Her round figure and the deepness of her voice reminded him of the images of the kinds of mothers who were kind and understanding from storybooks.’
- ‘Ian preferred moody songwriters who slowly strummed guitars and wallowed self-indulgently in their own impenetrable deepness.’
- ‘There's a deepness in this song that I've only glimpsed in other works.’
- ‘There weren't any words to describe the deepness of his feelings.’
- ‘When May looks at him again, he sees in her face a maturity and deepness that he has never seen before.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.