One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Proper documentation also ensures both income tax deductibility and goods and services tax input tax credit eligibility.’
- ‘They would lose certain tax exemptions, particularly around pension benefits and the deductibility of executive compensation.’
- ‘‘I wanted the same attributes I had with my former program - earnings stability, cash flow, tax deductibility, and so on,’ he explains.’
- ‘Thus, the abolition of tax shelter deductibility was made retroactive, imposing huge penalties after the fact.’
- ‘It is, therefore, necessary to analyse the underlying income sources to establish the deductibility of dividends from foreign affiliates.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.