One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However, it is true that if a sentence is deducible in a correct deductive system from others, then the sentence is a deductive consequence of them.’
- ‘No written texts on healing in this tradition exist, but scholars say that guidelines for healing are deducible from the Kabbalah.’
- ‘Things do not need to be symmetrical or deducible from first principles.’
- ‘If it's not taught in the Bible, or logically deducible from propositions in the Bible, we don't have to believe it.’
- ‘What this implies is that cognitive science must yield explanations of mind and culture that are deducible from antecedent conditions that cannot possibly be physical, neurophysiological, or mechanical events.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.