One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The last time I remember ever having dedicatedly listened to radio was almost fourteen years ago.’
- ‘YWCA and the Rotary Clubs of Pattaya and Jomtien-Pattaya are amongst the charitable organizations that have been dedicatedly helping the city.’
- ‘Nick Land was the key figure here, in that it was he who was able to hold, for a while, a position ‘within’ a university philosophy department whilst dedicatedly opening up connections to the outside.’
- ‘The final survey results should be quite interesting, but I suspect that the personal will ultimately push its way into even the most dedicatedly professional blogs over the long haul.’
- ‘But that doesn't stop photographer James dedicatedly doing his job as he crouches on the runway to capture the touchdown for prosperity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.