One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But the committee, chaired by Labour MP Chris Mullin, firmly ruled out legalisation or decriminalisation of illegal drugs and said it was a step into the unknown.’
- ‘Other important figures supported decriminalization or legalization in the 1970s with arguments that resembled those that would be used twenty years later.’
- ‘He does not, so far as we know, support decriminalization of drugs.’
- ‘The Committee recommends decriminalization of prostitution.’
- ‘He stressed that the he would not be rushed into any quick decisions on legalisation or decriminalisation of the drug and cautioned that there was no easy way forward.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.