One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Sadly, I now have more sympathy for the average embattled professional than his or her decrier.’
- ‘Walter is an appreciator and a describer, not an advocate and a decrier.’
- ‘On close examination, the charges of the Roosevelt decriers fall apart.’
- ‘These theological doubters and decriers had questioned John the Baptist about the validity of his mission.’
- ‘The decriers of greed, privilege, and degeneracy and champions of economic equality are forcefully rebutted in turn.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.