One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Pinker talks about relativism, social constructivism, science studies, cultural studies, critical theory, postmodernism, and deconstructionism.’
- ‘To learn about postmodernism is to immerse oneself in a new paradigm, one that emphasizes pluralism and local narratives, skepticism and re-examination, deconstructionism and hermeneutics.’
- ‘From the dialectic materialism of Hegel to the deconstructionism of Jacques Derrida, these traditions distinguished themselves from the Anglo-American schools of analytic thought in both their content and their methodologies.’
- ‘He has criticized liberal Protestantism, Marxism, Hegelianism, naturalism and deconstructionism.’
- ‘Heschel applies a number of recent modes of analysis in explaining Geiger's oeuvre and assessing his career, drawing, for example, on gender theory, deconstructionism, and film theory.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.