One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘By acting directly on alpha-adrenergic receptors in the mucosa of the respiratory tract, pseudoephedrine produces vasoconstriction leading to nasal decongestion.’
- ‘I would like to point out a side effect of allergy medications that contain pseudoephedrine for nasal decongestion.’
- ‘Stimulating reflexology points on the feet which correspond to the eyezone area helps to aid decongestion by increasing circulation.’
- ‘Apart from 19 roads shortlisted for upgrades, the meeting also discussed flyovers, peripheral ring roads and traffic decongestion.’
- ‘The introduction of rail traffic would help in boosting tourism and decongestion of road traffic, he noted.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.