One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Produce source code from (compiled code).
- ‘The answer to providing a modicum of security for interpreted applications has to this point been obfuscation - - making the code look different so it can be difficult to decompile and figure out.’
- ‘For example, imagine that a cracker was decompiling your code, looking for authentication text.’
- ‘You may not redistribute, sell, decompile, reverse-engineer or otherwise disassemble the Software.’
- ‘The draft's proposals will also hinder music studios, broadcasters and software developers, who risk breaking the law when they decompile copy-protected software.’
- ‘If you really want to prevent tools like Reflector from decompiling your code, you need the professional version's features.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.