One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The 6022 is a high volume, variable speed decollator, capable of separating up to 430 A4 forms per minute.’
- ‘The Ameraseal FD 510 is a two part tabletop decollator ideal for low to medium volume jobs.’
- ‘The Martin Yale 950 desktop decollator is capable of decollating three-part (five-ply) carbon-interleaved forms.’
- ‘Employees may be required to operate a variety of data processing equipment such as bursters, decollators, sorters, optical scanners and visual display terminals.’
- ‘Sets up, operates, and maintains multi-station decollator for separating computer printouts and carbons.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.