One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A device capable of converting audio or video signals into a different form, for example from digital to analog.‘a phone with an integrated digital TV decoder’
- ‘In the end, most homes will have an all-in-one decoder box that supplies a variety of interactive functions.’
- ‘Whoever wins the big wrestling match will get the decoder accessories.’
- ‘This internal structure allows the decoder to avoid switching between the logical processors every clock cycle.’
- ‘The optical output can be used to connect to DVD decoders, amplifiers, or other devices.’
- ‘The decoder is currently available for additional fees only.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.