One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But, it wasn't until the late 1800s when archaeological record became severely damaged and almost not decodable.’
- ‘At posttesting, D. W. was able to read 70% of the decodable real and nonsense words, in comparison to only 21% at the beginning of intervention.’
- ‘Children in a phonics-based program should practice reading with decodable text composed of previously learned letter-sound relationships and a limited number of sight words that have been systematically taught.’
- ‘Students were taught through a series of decodable text with emphasis on phonics skills and grammar skills practice.’
- ‘If by breakable you mean decodable, then the EFF have managed to decode Xerox's code but not other manufacturers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.