One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Students were taught through a series of decodable text with emphasis on phonics skills and grammar skills practice.’
- ‘At posttesting, D. W. was able to read 70% of the decodable real and nonsense words, in comparison to only 21% at the beginning of intervention.’
- ‘But, it wasn't until the late 1800s when archaeological record became severely damaged and almost not decodable.’
- ‘If by breakable you mean decodable, then the EFF have managed to decode Xerox's code but not other manufacturers.’
- ‘Children in a phonics-based program should practice reading with decodable text composed of previously learned letter-sound relationships and a limited number of sight words that have been systematically taught.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.