One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The declassification of these documents started with Executive Order No. 11652 signed by President Richard Nixon in 1972.’
- ‘But for seven months, the joint inquiry has been engaged in trench warfare with the Administration over the declassification of this report.’
- ‘At the same time, the agency reported, the declassification of government records declined from 100 million pages in 2001 to just 28 million in 2004.’
- ‘But the breathtaking extent of his mendacity has only just become fully apparent, with the declassification of a secret State Department telegram.’
- ‘The order amends the previous administration's less restrictive order, which required automatic declassification of most government documents after twenty-five years.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.