One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I find just saying the words declaratively works well enough.’
- ‘The aim, rather, was to represent one's aristocratic identity as declaratively as possible through cosmetic artifice.’
- ‘In that thesis Marx did not write declaratively, as Friedman cites him ‘that it is men who change circumstances and that it is essential to educate the educator himself.’’
- ‘This demand specifies either declaratively or imperatively the permissions level that both direct and indirect callers must have to access your application code.’
- ‘An application developer can define impersonation settings declaratively using a graphical interface.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.