Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
A set of related computer programs and the data required to assist with analysis and decision-making within an organization.
- ‘Relatively few people had read the guideline content within the computerised decision support system.’
- ‘We undertook a pragmatic cluster randomised controlled trial of a computerised decision support system to implement clinical guidelines for the management of asthma and angina in adults in primary care.’
- ‘The evaluation of information technology is complex and multifaceted, but a computerised decision support system can be evaluated as a health technology.’
- ‘There is a greater challenge in constructing and evaluating a computerised decision support system that will work across a range of computer systems, individuals, settings, and behaviours.’
- ‘A successfully designed computer decision support system must either fit in well with this workflow, or those implementing it must be prepared to change the workflow.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.