One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘His handwriting was barely decipherable.’
- ‘The Dolby Digital Stereo preserves all the dialogue and makes even the most whispered conversation clear and easily decipherable.’
- ‘The pages were barely readable, let alone decipherable.’
- ‘This sound or ‘voice’ is modulated and modified by structures like the lips, tongue and palate to produce decipherable speech.’
- ‘These are then passed on in a kind of coded fashion which, while instantly decipherable to other journalists, is not always so clear to readers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.