One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘As we pass Glenhead, we can think of writers such as McCormick and Cockett and savour the solitude offered by this deciduously wooded glade.’
- ‘In the southeast of the Qinghai-Tibetan Plateau of China, sea buckthorn, which is a thorny nitrogen-fixing deciduously perennial shrub, has been widely used in forest restoration as the pioneer species.’
- ‘It is mostly evergreen, but during severe winters or in areas that suffer from frost, it will react deciduously, dying back and then recovering beautifully again in the spring.’
- ‘In the end, the climate defeated them and all, or most, of the trees behaved, and still behave, deciduously.’
- ‘Best grown in bright conditions and it will tolerate a slight frost when it will behave deciduously.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.