One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the event of a walkout, FM risks decertification.’
- ‘The UFCW has done nothing to stop the centre from continuing to use scab labor throughout the strike, prompting some workers to seek decertification.’
- ‘The threat of decertification (which allows the United States to freeze aid to countries not complying with drug collaboration policies) has been a major influencing factor.’
- ‘Ohio State University law professor Dan Tokaji represented the plaintiffs in Common Cause v. Jones, the case that led to California's decertification of punch cards by 2004.’
- ‘Last month's coverage of the closure of the Irving-owned Saint John shipyard and the decertification of five unions reveals examples of this classic response.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.