One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If you do not have access to a decelerometer, you can measure stopping distance with a tape measure the old-fashioned way.’
- ‘The decelerometers were to be fitted as integral components within the goods vehicle seat-belt sleds.’
- ‘So provided you've got a good reason to do so you can opt to test any vehicle's brakes with the decelerometer.’
- ‘Truck Trailer Transit carries a complete line of brake decelerometers to meet your individual needs.’
- ‘A truck outfitted with a decelerometer locks its brakes several times as it drives down the main North Bay runway.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.