One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If you do not have access to a decelerometer, you can measure stopping distance with a tape measure the old-fashioned way.’
- ‘A truck outfitted with a decelerometer locks its brakes several times as it drives down the main North Bay runway.’
- ‘So provided you've got a good reason to do so you can opt to test any vehicle's brakes with the decelerometer.’
- ‘The decelerometers were to be fitted as integral components within the goods vehicle seat-belt sleds.’
- ‘Truck Trailer Transit carries a complete line of brake decelerometers to meet your individual needs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.