One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘ULTRAfluid ALK is a liquid alkaline decarboniser, cleaner, rust remover and paint stripper for use on ferrous metals.’
- ‘Carbisol is a powerful solvent based decarboniser for the removal of carbon deposits from metallic engine components, utilizing a cold bath technique.’
- ‘A Super Active, High Strength grease dissolver and decarbonizer for use on most grease covered surfaces, including floors, walls, grills, ovens, deep fryers, hoods, engines, fans and machinery.’
- ‘Once the contents of the whole can is mostly used up, drop to an idle while expending the remaining decarbonizer till the engine stalls.’
- ‘The first to produce a no-flash-point, water-based, solvent decarbonizer and degreaser, formulated to replace volatile and dangerous solvents.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.